Currently almost everybody knows, how important reviews are in ranking on Google. You should always be looking for ways in which you can gain more positive reviews for your products. Live chat app
for website helps greatly in this regard because it helps you in chatting with visitors instantly and after solving their problem you can easily ask them for a review to make your website even more attractive. Live chat applications for websites also have many other benefits such as.
1) They help you in reducing your cart abandonment rate by immediately solving problems any specific customer is facing. When a visitor arrives you directly engage with them and ask if they would like help with any regard or what are they looking on a website.
2) Live chat applications help you in decreasing your bounce rate as well as you engage with visitors so their time on your website improves significantly and it sents google a positive signal that your website is providing value which is why people are staying on your website.
3) Other important thing Live chat helps you with is upselling and cross selling. As you interact with visitor on what he/she have been looking for, you get the general idea about what other things might interest him/her, that way you can recommend them other things to cross sell or recommend some higher end product.
4) Your customer support expense reduces greatly too because you do not have to make many agents sit to receive calls and repeat the same things over and over again, instead you just send the canned responses for the similar queries.
5) Live customer feedback about your product makes you update your product in real time which is more suitable for agile environments. On the other hand, you can also improve things which are hindering customers or are difficult in understanding.
Live Chat applications are an amazing idea and it has already impacting hugely, many brands are adapting this way of providing customer service. I was also amazed by seeing some of my friends making double their profits after installing SwiftChat in their website.