Forum EvolutionScript   →   Members   →   Member Introduction   →   e outscored by a 31-8 margin. The Clippers led by as many

e outscored by a 31-8 margin. The Clippers led by as many

Started by sakura698 Oct 14th, 2019 at 20:13
sakura698
Standard
Oct 14th, 2019 at 20:13
NEW YORK -- Cole Hamels needed only one run. [url=http://www.nmdukonlinestore.com/]Cheap Adidas Nmd Wholesale[/url] . Chase Utleys grand slam made sure he had plenty. Hamels pitched eight shutout innings and finally got some support from the offence in the Phillies 6-0 win over the Mets on Tuesday night. Hamels (6-5) has won three straight starts for the first time in almost two years, with 27 strikeouts and one walk in those victories. "Im able to throw everything in any sort of count," he said. "That just puts all the momentum back onto my side." For a while, it looked as though this one might end like his last two, 2-1 wins over the Braves and Giants. But with the Phillies up 2-0 and two outs in the seventh, Mets starter Dillon Gee (4-4) suddenly lost his control. Gee hit Ben Revere with a man on, then uncorked a wild pitch that put runners at second and third. After Gee walked Jimmy Rollins to load the bases, Josh Edgin came on for the lefty-lefty matchup against Utley. The All-Star second baseman drilled a 2-2 pitch into the upper deck in right field for his fifth career grand slam and first since 2010. He has 32 career home runs against the Mets, second to teammate Ryan Howard (40) among active players. Rollins is third after hitting his 29th on Tuesday. Hamels retired the final 13 batters to lower his ERA to 2.55. "He just really got in a groove," manager Ryne Sandberg said. "With the run support and the lead, he just pounded the strike zone." He wasnt throwing his fastball quite as hard Tuesday, but it didnt matter with the way his changeup left batters flailing. "I bet I had four hitters come back and say the changeups dynamic tonight," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "He had it all working." A day after managing just one run off 13 hits, the Phillies scored six runs on seven hits thanks to three two-out homers. Rollins had a solo home run in the third, then Grady Sizemore added another in the fourth. Sizemores drive off the right-field foul pole was his first homer with the Phillies. The veteran outfielder was released by Boston on June 18 and signed a minor league contract with Philadelphia a week later. Since being called up July 11, Sizemore is hitting .314 in 14 games. "Hes really shown professionalism as a hitter," Sandberg said. "Tonight he showed some power. But hes been using the whole field and hitting for average and squaring balls up. Ive been impressed." FRUSTRATED BY PHILLIES Gee allowed five runs on five hits in 6 2-3 innings, striking out two and walking three. He has lost three straight starts. "The most frustrating part is I thought I threw the ball a lot better than I had in the previous couple of outings," Gee said. "When the end result still isnt there its very frustrating." Gees 7.11 career ERA against the Phillies is his highest against any opponent for at least two starts. HOT HAMELS Hamels has pitched at least seven innings in 14 of his last 16 starts, with a 1.90 ERA over that stretch. Hes allowed just two earned runs in 23 innings in his last three outings. TRAINERS ROOM Phillies: Right fielder Marlon Byrd got the day off after fouling a ball off his foot in a four-hit night Monday. Sizemore started in his place. Mets: Left-hander Dana Eveland was optimistic he could pitch Wednesday after the reliever was struck in the pitching elbow by a line drive Monday. ON DECK Zack Wheeler (5-8) starts for the Mets against Kyle Kendrick (5-10) on Wednesday afternoon in the finale of the three-game series. [url=http://www.nmdukonlinestore.com/]Discount Adidas Nmd[/url] . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. [url=http://www.nmdukonlinestore.com/tubular-trainers-outlet-deals.html]Adidas Tubular Sale Uk[/url] .Y. - Geno Smith shouted a couple of mighty expensive expletives. [url=http://www.nmdukonlinestore.com/nmd-r1-trainers-outlet-deals.html]http://www.nmdukonlinestore.com/nmd-r1-trainers-outlet-deals.html[/url] . However, after review it became clear Kadri kicked the puck in.Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Blake Griffin had 33 points, 12 rebounds, four steals and two blocks in the Los Angeles Clippers 123-87 rout of the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Darren Collison added 20 points and seven assists for the Clippers, who improved to 3-0 on their four-game homestand. J.J. Redick had 19 points in his first game since Nov. 29. The Clippers recorded their largest-ever victory over the Lakers. The Clippers previous biggest win over the Lakers was 31 points on Feb. 19, 1992. "Tonight we played excellent for 48 minutes," Griffin said. "Having J.J. back was huge. He opens a lot of things up for us." Kendall Marshall ended with 16 points and 10 assists for the Lakers, who have lost four in a row. Wesley Johnson and Robert Sacre each tallied 14 points. "We turned the ball over too much," Lakers coach Mike DAntoni said. HHolding a 22-21 lead with 4:11 left in the first quarter, the Clippers went on a 21-2 run to gain control. [url=http://www.nmdukonlinestore.com/gazelle-trainers-outlet-deals.html]Adidas Gazelle China Wholesale[/url]. DeAndre Jordan scored the final six points of the surge to make it a 43-23 contest. Jodie Meeks made two free throws with 27.5 seconds remaining to cut the gap to 18. The Clippers, though, shot 70.8 percent from the field in the first stanza. The score was 70-52 at the half after each team scored 27 points in the second period. It got worse for the Lakers in the third quarter. The Lakers shot a dismal 2- of-20 from the field and were outscored by a 31-8 margin. The Clippers led by as many as 43 in the fourth frame. Game Notes Meeks and Nick Young each had 11 points for the Lakers, who shot 34.5 percent from the field ... Jordan had 13 points and 10 rebounds for the Clippers, who shot 48.9 percent from the floor ... The Lakers turned the ball over 21 times. ' ' '
CarlMcguire
Standard
Feb 18th, 2022 at 08:43

The most interesting text on this interesting topic that can be found on the net ...  رقم فني كهرباء

CarlMcguire
Standard
Feb 25th, 2022 at 23:46

These you will then see the most important thing, the application provides you a website a powerful important internet page: uk call forwarding

CarlMcguire
Standard
Mar 04th, 2022 at 00:26

Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here      profile worth to see it. 온라인바카라

CarlMcguire
Standard
Mar 13th, 2022 at 07:24

I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. instagram followers free

CarlMcguire
Standard
Mar 16th, 2022 at 12:41

For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. 안전놀이터

CarlMcguire
Standard
Mar 24th, 2022 at 07:04

So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people.  kıdem tazminatı

CarlMcguire
Standard
Mar 24th, 2022 at 07:09

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. https://www.bestwatchwinder.com/

CarlMcguire
Standard
Mar 29th, 2022 at 06:00

I might suggest solely beneficial in addition to trusted facts, and so find it: Auto Liker

CarlMcguire
Standard
Apr 14th, 2022 at 05:37

On that website page, you'll see your description, why not read through this. https://www.unitedluxury.net/rolex/

Home   •   FAQ   •   Support   •   Terms of Service   •   Proof of Payments   •   News   •   Forum
Copyright © 2010 - 2020 EvolutionScript. All rights reserved.