Forum EvolutionScript   →   News and Information   →   News about EvolutionScript Demo   →   How much Cenforce LD should I take?

How much Cenforce LD should I take?

Started by kirazmattson Today at 02:17
kirazmattson
Standard
Posts: 1289
Today at 02:17

Cenforce LD you mean the Indian product commonly listed as sildenafil 50 mg + dapoxetine 30 mg, that formulation is marketed for both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. S Shivnarayan Pharmaceutical I would not choose the dose solely from the brand name, because different Cenforce products have different strengths. For the sildenafil component, the usual ED starting dose is Cenforce LD , with a maximum of 100 mg once in 24 hours. For men 65+, or those with certain kidney/liver problems or taking alpha-blockers, 25 mg sildenafil is often considered as the starting dose. D DailyMed +1 Do not take Cenforce LD together with Malegra, Silditop, Filitra, or another ED medicine. Sildenafil is also contraindicated with nitrate heart medicines such as nitroglycerin. If you tell me your age and exactly what is printed on your Cenforce LD strip , I can tell you the appropriate dose and timing more specifically.

Home   •   FAQ   •   Support   •   Terms of Service   •   Proof of Payments   •   News   •   Forum
Copyright © 2024 EvolutionScript. All rights reserved.
Powered by EvolutionScript Version 6.6