Forum EvolutionScript   →   Members   →   Member Introduction   →   Paint or Stain Deck

Paint or Stain Deck

Started by TaylorBlake Dec 06th, 2021 at 15:02
TaylorBlake
Standard
Dec 06th, 2021 at 15:02

Hi All,

I think this has been asked a number of times. Is it a good idea to stain or paint a deck?

We have an existing deck that is painted - however the paint is peeling off (don't know when was the last time it was painted). Wondering whether it's worth it to remove all the paint and stain the deck instead of repainting. Any thoughts? btw, this is for a place in the Northeast.

Thank you.

HenryThomas
Standard
Dec 07th, 2021 at 15:09

I painted mine. Looks really good now

bertacyeb
Standard
Dec 08th, 2021 at 04:39

To paint a wooden deck, you must first remove the old paint products, sand the surface with sandpaper, then apply primer and paint.  To paint a wooden terrace, you need to use special paints for wood, which you can buy in the store or make yourself. I strongly recommend additional treatment of the deck surface to not slip https://www.ftcc.com.au/blog/how-to-make-a-timber-deck-less-slippery. According to your words, the deck is on the northeast, and this side of the house usually has less sun, which would evaporate moisture from the deck's surface.

ThomasSims
Standard
Jan 03rd, 2022 at 08:34

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks online magazine for guest blogging

ThomasSims
Standard
Jan 05th, 2022 at 07:04

Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. dance lessons for kids

JohnstonT54
Standard
Jan 11th, 2022 at 04:52

Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. 0x0 0x0

ThomasSims
Standard
Jan 11th, 2022 at 05:00

Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. pubfilm

egos
Standard
Jan 12th, 2022 at 02:19

I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! business plan consultant

egos
Standard
Jan 14th, 2022 at 05:34

The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting. เว็บบอล ออนไลน์

egos
Standard
Jan 16th, 2022 at 16:19

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. how to become an iso for credit card processing

Home   •   FAQ   •   Support   •   Terms of Service   •   Proof of Payments   •   News   •   Forum
Copyright © 2010 - 2020 EvolutionScript. All rights reserved.